Thursday, September 2, 2021

I Like Thursdays: September 2, 2021

I have not posted much lately.  Apologies but I was recovering from vertigo.  I'm doing better now.  Today is Thursday and time to post positive things.  Lee Anna is our hostess with the most-ess and if you want to read more happy posts, visit here blog here.

 


I Like Squirrel TV!  Scout and her friend Tinkerbell enjoy this channel more than we do.  Even when it was stifling hot, it provided the dogs with a lot of stimulation and entertainment!

Our neighbors adopted two young kittens.  The kittens have acclimated and are now checking out the world from the safety of the window next door.  This is also very entertaining for Scout who barks at them.  The kittens are unimpressed.  I had a nice photo of the kitties but unfortunately, I can't seem to transfer it to my computer.


I like getting something done in the sewing room.  Once the vertigo eased, I put together an I-Spy quilt top for my neighbor's grandson.  I had a ton of 4 inch squares and decided to make four-patches for later quilts.  Actually I would like to get all my novelty juvenile fabric arranged/cut/sewn for easier quilt top assembly.  I have a few more kids to sew for and I think this will make things easier!

That's it for today.  Hope everyone has made it through the Ida mess okay!

Have a safe and happy day!



7 comments:

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

These days we have squirrel and ground hog tv here. Ned is enjoying it all very much. Cute photo.
You have a nice choice of blocks there Michele. And I was sorry to hear about your vertigo. I had that once and it was horrible.

LA Paylor said...

I got vertigo with an ear issue and OMG it was awful. SO glad you're getting past it! Love to Scout

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I'm so sorry about the vertigo, but also glad it is better! I like squirrel TV, too - they are so entertaining. I bet Scout would really like to catch one! Looks like you have a fun supply of novelty fabrics!

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Michele! You are going to have one (or twenty?!) rocking I Spy quilt. I still am amazed at the fabrics you sent for Dominic's I Spy quilt!! It's time to revisit that - ask them if they can find an object and point it out. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

PaintedThread said...

Continue to feel better! I like the colorful patches you've picked for the I-spy quilt. We have hummingbird tv - so I can kind of understand the fascination. lol

Rosemary Dickinson said...

I hope you feel better. I love the fabric you chose for the I Spy quilt. I'm sure the kittens are cute!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Usually Bobbin gives no notice to squirrels. She is all about the Amazon, FedEx, and UPS delivery drivers. Glad you are feeling better. Love your fabrics for your I Spy quilt.