Tuesday, January 19, 2021

To-Do-Tuesday: January 19, 2021

 It's Tuesday and time to post weekly goals!  To-Do-Tuesdays are hosted by Roseanne and Sue.  You can join them and peruse what quilters are making at their blog, Home Sewn By Us!

I was successful on one last week goal and failed the other.

I continue to make coneflowers using Lori Holt's Bright Zinnia pattern.  I can't tell you how much I am enjoying piecing this quilt.  It makes me happy and keeps me calm during these unsettling days.  I'm also using up a lot of scraps.

I failed however on posting on So Scrappy's website for the rainbow challenge.  I have to do that this week.  I did make three more blocks though.

Upcoming week goals:

1-Continue making flowers

2-Post on So Scrappy and make a few more Rainbow blocks

3-Make border for the Stay at Home Round Robin

Have a safe and happy day!


No comments: