Monday, January 11, 2021

Round Robin Begins!

 


Today the Stay at Home Round Robin begins!  I'm friends with some of the women that are participating and decided to join in!  You can read all about it here at  Quilting Gail's website.

I was really in a quandry about what block to choose.  I have a whole drawer of orphan blocks but the decision was tough anyway.

Here was my choice.  It's an old block that I was made to practice machine applique.  
The color is way off but it is so grey here today I can't seem to get a good image.  Yes, I do have to put some eyes on these birds as well.

Have a good day and think about joining the Round Robin!  Stay Safe!



5 comments:

Kathryn said...

So nice to see something 'springy' at this time of year. Have fun with it.

chrisknits said...

Welcome to the SAHRR!! Can't wait to see your project progress.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That's such a fun block! Great idea to use it for the center of your SAHRR project. I'm planning to join in, too - just waiting for some fabric to arrive!

LA Paylor said...

that's going to be a beautiful piece. I think the center should be just like yours a real focus

piecefulwendy said...

Gray days are challenging for photos! I like your block, it's very pretty! I think it will work well!