Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Big quilt, little quilt

Well these two are off my list.  You may remember that a few weeks ago I finished a wee miniature quilt:
I made it from scraps of this top that was in my UFO basket:
The most fun was embellishing it using odds and ends that I throw in my "odds and ends bin" :D
This is what I do with earrings when one is lost or broken:
Plus I used a little embroidery as well, like on this bird:
I have a lot of aqua left and hope to make a twin or throw to go with this lot.  We'll see, meanwhile, I am working on another finish.......Have a great day!

2 comments:

Sandra :) said...

It's pretty! My favourite one is row 3, block 1 - with the trio of beaded yoyos - sweet!

Martha said...

I love the idea of big and little matching quilts. I've only done that once, and I really enjoyed it. You big and little quilts are simply adorable, and my favorite part is the way you embellished the blocks -- so cute!