Wednesday, September 29, 2010

It's all Sandra's fault...........

Sandra and I are in a couple of groups together and I mentioned that I was thinking of selling some of my panels on Ebay.  I have way too much of them, went through a panel phase a while ago and then got sidetracked by life.  Anyway she challenged me to do something with them and now I am making gift totes for the holidays.  It's a relaxing sewing project and uses up a good amount of stash when you line the bags.......So THANKS Sandra! :)

2 comments:

Wonky Girl said...

You have been one busy sewing lady. Loved the quilt you shared yesterday and these totes are too cute. I have lots of panels too, purchased on ebay over the past few years. Maybe some of mine will turn into totes too. LOL

Allie said...

Well - there's an idea! I have a ton of panels I've bought at sewing expo's. Mostly vintage style. These turned out darling!