Monday, September 27, 2010

His and Her Placemats

Made a set of placemats for Nicole and another for my son Peter and his gal Jess.  I wish I could tell you where I got the witch feet pattern--I found them on a blog sometime in August while I was carrying for Paddie and my mother.  I believe the quilter was sharing this pattern for a wallhanging but I liked the idea of Halloween placemats.  I've looked and looked for that blog and can't find it which is unfortunate as I like to share these things with my other quilters.  The Franken feet I drew.   I hope the kids will get a kick out of them.

6 comments:

Sandra :) said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *takes deep breath* hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha what an adorable idea - his and hers Halloween feetsies - I love 'em!!

Wonky Girl said...

Cute mats, good idea to draw your own Frank feet. The buttons are a perfect accent.
Yah, I saw those witch's feet too but cannot remember where either. LOL
Thanks for the link to little quilt hangers.

West Michigan Quilter said...

These are adorable. I like the idea of placemats. How clever.

Allie said...

LOVE these - what a fantastic idea!!!!!!!

quilter000 said...

Mickie Those are adorable and I know they will love them. I sure do way to go . cute cute. Patty Pat

Sarah said...

How cute are those placemats! Very spooky...where did they put the rest of their bodies???? :-)