Hello and welcome to another edition of "I like Thursdays" sponsored by Lee Anna of Not Afraid of Color.
I like that we had rain over the weekend!
Today is my Dad's birthday. I really miss him and think of him everyday. He would have been 90 today. Love and miss you Dad!
My surgery was cancelled due to a broken sterilizer yesterday. I guess I'll do some sewing and gardening. I was worried last night that the tomatoes might need to be tied again.
I love watching youtube (especially quilters on youtube) and one of my favorite channels is Country Farmhouse Quilting. Marnae is a double amputee and a real inspiration. Her quilts are amazing and her husband Jim is super supportive. You will love their latest video, "I Married A Quilter" and you can find it here.
LeeAnna's prompt is did we look forward to returning to school? Not really. Most of our summers we spent at our grandmother's house and it was always disappointing to have to leave to go back to school. Things were different with college. I enjoyed college a lot and always looked forward to returning!
Wishing you a safe and happy weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment