Tuesday, December 22, 2020

To-Do Tuesday: December 23, 2020

 


Happy Winter!!

Today is To-Do-Tuesday and I hope you and yours are all doing well!  You can check out other bloggers at our wonderful hostess' website, Home Sewn By Us.

Last week my only goal was to assemble the Sunny Skies quilt top and I had that done by Saturday:

I thought I was done with Christmas quilts for this year and I cleaned up all the scraps and put them away.  The next day I went upstairs to look at what I might sew.  I was thinking I might do a nine patch quilt.  But nooooooooooo.....the Christmas fabric scraps called out to me.  So I found another pattern and in between my chores, I'm piecing blocks together.  The pattern entails more 16 patches and I'm hoping to get enough from the scraps to make two lap quilts.  We'll see how it goes.  I'll need 56 blocks.

Goal:  56--16 patch quilts.

I hope you are all doing well and pray you stay safe!
Have a great day!





1 comment:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Somehow I missed your post Tuesday! Your Sunny Skies quilt top is gorgeous - love the happy color! Enjoy making more with those Christmas scraps, Michele.