Saturday, November 7, 2020

So Here's Where We Are...


Good morning.  I missed "I like Thursdays" this week. 

Hubby is scheduled for surgery on November 17 and I am busily preparing him for that and taking him to appointments he needs to have before the procedure.  He's having a discectomy and should feel some relief after the outpatient surgery.  In the meantime, I'll post when I can.

In the meantime, I am also taking my mother to various doctor appointments too.  It's been busy to say the least (Mom is fine).

Scout is my good helper these days and she often accompanies us to appointments because she and I can sit in the car until the tests or whatever are done.  She's also helps me with my sewing.  She nap tests all the quilts I am binding:


She said this quilt is very sleepable!

She's very helpful at choosing fabrics.  I had a variety of fabrics I was auditioning on the floor.  I learned this method from Gyleen Fitzgerald (if you can ever book her for your guild, she's an amazing speaker).


Scout has definite opinions on fabric choices!

This weekend we are having some wonderfully warm weather and I am busily putting the garden to bed.  Hopefully I'll be back on track next week!

Take care and stay safe!



 

 

1 comment:

Libby in TN said...

Scout has good taste!