Tuesday, June 9, 2020

To-Do-List: June 9, 2020


I can actually participate in Roseanne's "To-Do-Tuesdays" this week!   I suspect I will be doing afternoon postings throughout much of the summer.  Mornings belong in the garden when the weather is cooler and that's where I've been the last few days.  

On hotter days, I water different sections of the garden in the morning. When I am done in the garden, I can only be in the (attic) sewing room until 1 or 2 p.m. because it gets oppressive.

 Anyway all this to tell you I didn't sew last week.



I'm only giving myself one project for the week and that is to finish work on my envelope quilt top.  I had made most of the blocks a few years ago and found the pattern in the book, Patchwork Please! by Ayumi Takahashi.  I really like this book and have another project that I want to return to in a few weeks.

So join Roseanne here!  Have a great day!

No comments: