Tuesday, August 20, 2019

To-Do Tuesday

Good Morning!!!
I'm posting as part of Roseanne and Sue's "To Do Tuesday".  

We are in the middle of another heat wave but I'm still managing to get some weeding in.

It gets really hot in the attic where I sew so I prepared a bunch of projects to work on before the heat wave.

I have two quilt to bind and some hand embroidery to do on some blocks:
Scout is annoyed we are not walking more.  
She is constantly interrupting me as a bind:

And early in the morning I can tolerate the attic enough to work on this baby quilt:

I found this kitten fabric in my stash and am making this one for my cousin's new grandbaby.  I love this fabric and had forgotten all about it.  I had just enough fabric to make the quilt:

I also have business things to do and some letters to write.
Perfect things to do during the heat and humidity.
Well I hope you have a great day!
Stay cool!


No comments: