Friday, August 9, 2013

Seeing polka dots...

little dot 1When I was a kid, I loved reading Little Dot comic books.  Dot painted spot on EVERYTHING :)  Today we might say she was obsessive/compulsive; back then, she was just fun to read.  I loved that her name was Dot Polka instead of polka dot.  I've been thinking about little Dot this past week because Katie (from next door) has been going through a room revamp.  Her theme has gone from pink pussycats to bright polka dots-- perfect for a young teen.  

Yesterday I finished some pillows for her:
She had picked the fabrics last week and I wanted to finish this before she gets back from camp on Saturday.  I hope she likes them!

3 comments:

Sandra :) said...

Fun pillows - she'll love them! Nice busting of stash too - that's always a good thing :D

Denise said...

She absolutely LOVES the pillows!! She was delightedly hugging them and admiring them as soon as she saw them. She WILL be around to thank you in person, but for now she's in her post-camp slumber. It could last a little while...

Thanks again!!

Sarah said...

You know I am with you on the dot love. There is nothing a good dot or lots of dots can't do! Lovely pillows,your neighbor is going to love them! You are a sweetie!!!!