Friday, October 15, 2010

3 Kitties and a Mad Lamb :D

Recently, I found a set of five embroidered blocks at a flea market (the fifth is the same kitty close up but in the wash).  I thought it would be fun to scan the blocks and use the photos to make some home made cards.  Don't you think that Nurse Kitty would make an adorable "Get Well" card?  So there were 4 kitties in this bunch and one lamb that is looking really annoyed.  Maybe because it was clumped with the cats? 
Ah the things that amuse me...




5 comments:

Allie said...

Those are too darling - and you're so right about the lamb, lol! What a great find, and what a great idea!

Wonky Girl said...

Too bad treasured items end up at flea markets but lucky find for you. Great idea to use as cards. Watching for you to post the finished product :)

farmersdotter said...

I Love vintage too! If you get the chance, check it out at www.farmersdotter.com. Make sure you go to my blog too, you can get to it thru my website.

Leny said...

Beautiful,I love vintage too!!And dogs,


Bearhugs,
Leny

Martha said...

I've always loved these old anthropomorphic animal patterns, and these are some especially cute ones. The nurse is my favorite.